Tuesday, February 4, 2014

As we all know, each of us have things that help us with stress relief. It is important for our overall health to have somethings we use to help manage this stress. Life is so busy with children, work, keeping up the house, finances, and worrying about people's health and safety, it's so easy to feel overwhelmed and beat down. I am going to share a few of my stress relievers that help me, and would love to hear some of yours. Mine are; jogging, ride horses, reading, and being with family. Family time is what gets me through each and every day. My four children keep me hopping and on my toes. Don't let life get so busy and stressful that you don't slow down and enjoy the things that make you happy.

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my family. You make an excellent point about not letting life pass you by without taking the time to enjoy what really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let go of stress by sitting and becoming quiet. I think most stress in life is caused by not being able to hear your own thoughts.
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise words. So important to slow down and take in life. Running is my stress reliever but I have let it go too long lately and hope to get back in a groove next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! A good reminder with all the stress this week! Stress getting me down is definitely something I know my whole family needs to work on. Thank you for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Dena :) It is important to remember there is more to life than school and all the other things that cause stress. Some things we have absolutely no control of, but we can control how we react and take care of ourselves. Some of my stress relievers are walks/runs, listening to music, cleaning, and going to bed early. All our problems will still be around in the morning so sometimes its just best to hit the sheets early and wake up more positive the next day. I must say you are an inspiration, you do so much and always have a smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete